never make the mistake i did

1987mk3

Dec 23, 2008
mosinee
man sucks for me...sold my supra ahile back n every car i hop into the power is no match....just doesn't feel the same...never should of sold it...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Suprapowaz!(2);1713563 said:
Hop into a car that is more powerful than your old Supra. Shouldn't be too hard to find something with more than 232HP.

True, but most of them don't feel as nice as the Supra.

VegaSupra

May 3, 2011
SoCal
Poodles;1713584 said:
True, but most of them don't feel as nice as the Supra.

So true. I just picked mine up from Kansas. Flew out early Thursday morning. Left Wichita KS Thursday night at 5pm and drove 432 miles til midnight. Stayed in a hotel in Tuccamcari New Mexico. Then drove 994 miles Friday (yesterday). Got home in San Diego at midnight. So I blasted across 6 states for a total of 1,426 miles for my new Supra. And let me tell you... Supra is KING of the road. King. It was awesome.

10 years ago I sold my 91 white Supra and I've had this nagging feeling of regret ever since. Now, in 2011, the Supra lives!!

Why do I say all this?? Because I made that mistake too. And now I have corrected it.

To the OP (1987mk3)... Go get another Supra!!!

Last edited:

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Hell I missed my supra while I had it down doing body work and paint so I just bought another hahah, drove it for a year and resold it. Note my car is still not done, but we got one for my wife so I can drive hers and its nice. But hers is a auto and I miss my 5 speed.

Or just go buy a bunch. In this pic you cant see my wifes car that is in the shop behind the others. Btw my wife was playing musical tail lights, thats why they are all out she was switching them around.
sm_photo_missing.jpg