Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226982

p557279_1.jpg

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Looks like what happened in my aparment complex...I am extremely lucky that I was able to get my Supra out before it went up in flames.

That really sucks for the owner of the SRT-4...fire damage sucks...I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
SHORT OF THE STORY....

-Kid(SRT-owner) gives people shit on the forums.

-A few other members act tough and decide to BURN HIS CAR DOWN!!!

-The fire spreads to 9 cars, affects 8 owners, $125K+ in damage.

-The kids taht burned the car are 18-20 and another is 17 that knew about it, but didnt do anything.

One of the kids has a pretty lengthy rap sheet as well. He's goin nowhere in life, thats for sure.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
suprarx7nut said:
SHORT OF THE STORY....

-Kid(SRT-owner) gives people shit on the forums.

-A few other members act tough and decide to BURN HIS CAR DOWN!!!

-The fire spreads to 9 cars, affects 8 owners, $125K+ in damage.

-The kids taht burned the car are 18-20 and another is 17 that knew about it, but didnt do anything.

One of the kids has a pretty lengthy rap sheet as well. He's goin nowhere in life, thats for sure.

Thank you for the short story version! I was reading for 30 min and had to give up. I just wanted to know what happened.

After reading alot of the posts over there, it seems like a diffrent group of people then we have here. Im glad SM members are not like that. Even some of the "im sorry" posts did not seem true.?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
fire spreads to 9 cars, affects 8 owners, $125K+ in damage.

And fortunately doesn't kill anyone, but I doubt they stopped to consider the risk of that either. Typical generation Y behavior...

Draken

Jan 8, 2006
michigan
JMDigital said:
Thank you for the short story version! I was reading for 30 min and had to give up. I just wanted to know what happened.

After reading alot of the posts over there, it seems like a diffrent group of people then we have here. Im glad SM members are not like that. Even some of the "im sorry" posts did not seem true.?

I agree 100%, I'm a member over there also because I have a Subaru Impreza WRX for my DD, and its a great source of info...but also a great source of holier then thou assholes...but that's just my opinion :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've often thought about doing this to Mattjk's car so I can beat him on Cardomain.com.................:evil2:

That's the only way I'll ever get to be number one again..............:biglaugh:

You know I love you Matt and would never burn all of your car..............:rolleyes:

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
suprahero said:
I've often thought about doing this to Mattjk's car so I can beat him on Cardomain.com.................:evil2:

That's the only way I'll ever get to be number one again..............:biglaugh:

You know I love you Matt and would never burn all of your car..............:rolleyes:

You would have to e-burn all his pics too, they would still exist. ;)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
Supracentral said:
And fortunately doesn't kill anyone, but I doubt they stopped to consider the risk of that either. Typical generation Y behavior...

please.

every generation has members that do stupid shit. nothings changed. in the 90s it was the same, in the 80s it was the same, in the 70s it was the same, and yup, even in the 60s, 50, 40s, back to the beginning of time, it was the same.

kids will do stupid shit and thats that.

not to mention the fact that the people involved were derelicts already, and yes, every generation has had their derelicts.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
lagged, while I do agree that the good old days weren't always good, and there have been shitheads in every time, the problem is worse today. You were born the year I graduated high school. I've seen a bit more than you.

The bullshit is the same, the percentages are much higher. But this is another thread....