NEED TURBO DRAIN/Feed Lines

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
hey guy's

finish up a swap and we cant find the stock oem oil feed and drain line's.

were in southwest washington, and if any one has' them we'll meet you or what not to pick them up.

my number is 360-567-8781 James.

thanks for any one that can help.

Call any time. doesn't matter how late, if i dont awnser please leave a message, it's a cell phone.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
for sure,

but the problem is time frame. car need's to be on the road heading to newyork around the 12th, it;s being dyno tuned the day before. and it's going to compete in the AKA Rally from newyork to las vagas.

there has to be a stock set laying around on a pulled motor, in a box, or on the shelf that some one can live with out.

i have a set but CANT FIND IT. and it's driving me nut's im installing the motor tomorrow so i can fab the intercooler pipe's and exhaust so it can be done, i yanked the 5m out today..

yes looking for 7M turbo drain/feed lines.

i might have a friend who has a set but i have had problems getting ahold of him, just like finding me own set.

worst case scenaior, Arron from drift motion said he should have a set, /new? or used, doens't matter and can over night them to us if we confirm we need them by 1pm. or before so he can get them shipped.