need help starting 1jz!

Mar 31, 2005
us
i had this motor in my grey car, which was basically bpu, it had stock twins and just exhaust basically. then i removed everything from that car, and have swapped it into a new chassis, along with replacing the turbos with a single. the car is all put back together, we went to start it last night, and it would crank over, but not fire. i realize that there are several plugs in the wiring that are not connected though. some i may need, some not. but there's one mess in particular that confuses me... i made a diagram to help make sense of it. what is all of this supposed to go to?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

ok here's some pics of what the diagram is of.
here's the big gray connector coming off the harness right before the ignitor
sm_photo_missing.jpg

here's the two connectors that come off and are connected to eachother
sm_photo_missing.jpg

and here's the last connector not going anywhere, plus the two other wires coming off the grey connector, and the last two wires coming out of the last connector.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

PLEASE HELP!

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
first pic looks like the grey ecu connector but in wierd spot
second a/c relay something dunno
third looks like one that goes into the fuse block you end up with 2 connectors 1 on the 7m body and one on the 1jz clip to avoid splicing i just used the jdm fuse block and the jdm harness and split the ground connector and spliced in the alternator wire only 2 of them.

1jzaddict

1jzinmk4
May 31, 2006
Chattanooga TN
I had the same problem on my 1j. make sure the crank sensor is hooked up. Its located kind of under exhuast more toward the water pump area.
Glad to help, Matt

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
have you got it started yet ?

Hey if your having problems still ? and you used to have a mkiii automatic in it dont forget to splice the blue/black wire with the white/black wire because a lot of people miss this one lol 90% of the time and not posted in the guides and not really in any forums its verry over looked its the nuetral safty start split system rejoin them so your fuels stuff works!

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
have you got it started yet ?

Hey if your having problems still ? and you used to have a mkiii automatic in it dont forget to splice the blue/black wire with the white/black wire because a lot of people miss this one lol 90% of the time and not posted in the guides and not really in any forums its verry over looked its the nuetral safty start split system rejoin them so your fuels stuff works!

I agree with this one as well.