My shitty sunday night.

suprahoops

Dec 8, 2005
Colorado
2 a.m. im sound asleep and my mom comes and wakes me up. apparently the guy who we rent part of our house to was having car troubles. His rim ripped off of his car, guess who got to go jack his car up and put the spare on.. Any ways, we get there and the cops are there because the car is literally in the middle of the road, sitting on its rotor. The man who the car belongs to tells me that he dosent have a licence and that i need to say it belongs to me. ok no big deal. Then i find out that it is registered under some mexican guys name and its past cerfue(sp?) and im only 17. Long story short i changed the tire and the cops bought my BS about just buying the car and let us go. Then i didnt get to sleep untill 5:00 and wake back up at 6:00. Now im tired.

-Hoops™

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ man that sucks, but what can you do after you find out turn him in.
then they would get you for helping them, and lying to the cops.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
kwnate said:
They just love those flareside F-150's don't they...

that and the sierra pickup trucks..

its pretty obvious when they are there, cause the credit report says they are dead.

suprahoops

Dec 8, 2005
Colorado
the guy is our tennant so i didnt really want to turn him in and loose the extra income he provides for my family. i feel bad for the car, it was a preety cool old celica, but it has been destroyed by him and the preivous owner.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
suprahoops said:
the guy is our tennant so i didnt really want to turn him in and loose the extra income he provides for my family. i feel bad for the car, it was a preety cool old celica, but it has been destroyed by him and the preivous owner.
send him back to mexico :nono:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Ckanderson said:
that and the sierra pickup trucks..

its pretty obvious when they are there, cause the credit report says they are dead.

I heard about that shit on the news. People who sell SSI numbers to Illegal immigrants should be shot....:3d_frown: Just my .02

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I agree. also people who use them should be shot.

I went out to one guy and tole him he looked really good for being dead for 25 years.. he just looked and smiled... mother fucker.. get out.