My education is over........Prototype gearbox created at school for the Exam.

Jens Lyn

Jan 30, 2007
Denmark
Hey all.
I have been away for a short period of time , because i had to finish my education.

Now my title is Industrial technician/machinist, and 4 years of education is over now.

We had to make a project to show our skills, and i was so lucky to be put into a group where we should make a Gearbox Prototype.

We had free hands for the design, and after 9½ days hard work with 76hours at the schools workshop, and many many many hours in the evening, creating the docomtation, the we created a little gearbox with 2 gears.

As you will see at the pictures , everything is made from the bottom, the only limit was the fantasy :).

Our report was on 106 pages, but all of the hard work gave us the highest place on the character scale.

We were 4 men in the group. The 3 of us had 12 (A) for the project, and 12(A) for the individual test as well.

So double A`for us, and then we are in the fight for a prestigious award because of the high character.

The gearbox is first created in Solidworks 2009, and we also used Mastercam X4 for some of the construction.

http://picasaweb.google.dk/nesredep...?authkey=Gv1sRgCMC4lJSEjdKtHQ&feat=directlink

Now i can begin making car parts again :).

Best regards Jens Pedersen