MO Supras

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
ive been in Rolla, MO for the past week on business and ive seen 3 MKIII supras riding around 2 were 86.5-88 red and burgandy the other was 89-92 red with a whale tail....if anyone can claim these vehicles give me a pm sometime i would really like to see the 89-92 it was real clean

boikue

boikue
Oct 30, 2007
Oklahoma
how far are u from oklahoma??? im from tulsa ok....but then just wondering thats all..

blackkarma;990994 said:
ive been in Rolla, MO for the past week on business and ive seen 3 MKIII supras riding around 2 were 86.5-88 red and burgandy the other was 89-92 red with a whale tail....if anyone can claim these vehicles give me a pm sometime i would really like to see the 89-92 it was real clean

keonijared

Supralearner
May 7, 2008
Springfield, MO
I'm here in Springfield, mine's an 87 GTE black/silver metal flake, original spoiler. Doesn't sound like mine, but I am trynig to see if we can get a couple of supra owners here in MO to meet up and check out some mods. I have little to none :nono:

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
keonijared;1029176 said:
I'm here in Springfield, mine's an 87 GTE black/silver metal flake, original spoiler. Doesn't sound like mine, but I am trynig to see if we can get a couple of supra owners here in MO to meet up and check out some mods. I have little to none :nono:

I live an hour away from Springfield. I can make it to a meet now that my car is running.