MkII guy has a Q for yous...

MkIIdrifter

Sep 10, 2005
tucson az
ok. i was going to be buying a 2035mr rrfpr today, but after talking with corky bell, he said that it would be about 1.5 months until his machine shop could get the parts together for it. he convinced me to go with the 2025 rrfpr that he makes and go with a seperate 1:1 regulator that will be more reliable to lower the base fuel pressure.(being im going with 295+cc injectors) he said(after calculations) that 440s WOULD work if i could drop the pressure down to about 21psi base pressure. he said 28psi for 295cc injectors. now my question is what regulator would do this successfully?? i looked into SOME aeromotives but there doesnt seem to be any to do this. he specifically said to look into Aeromotive and TWM induction...but i didnt see or probably couldnt recognize the correct fpr. the one kit one supra sport just doesnt adjust to a low enough pressure. it doesnt help me at all! ugh!

some one wanna help me figure out which one to use???

keep in mind this is ALOT different from a MkIII and 7m setups....
just posting here cause MkIIIs seem to be the place were i see most fpr's.
does the line size have to stay the same from the rail-reg?
educate me on what else needs to be a constant...obviously it needs to be a 1:1....but thats pretty much all i know for sure as of right now...

the car is an 85P 5spd MkII, the engine is a 6mgte setup (3.0 12 valve head)
and stock electronics besides a safcII.

if your wondering about the 2025 regulator:

bellengineering.net

if you guys could point me in the direction of a good 1:1 with the above capablities id really appreciate it.
THANKS

MkIIdrifter

Sep 10, 2005
tucson az
can a mod move this and pm me the correct section...

most MkIIIs set fpr to 38-42psi correct?
thats with the vac line on tho isnt it?
what is your setting with the vac line off??(yes i know you set with vac off...)

with vac line on i need at least 21psi

and on the aeromotive site it says something like 30-70psi doesnt it??

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
an aeromotive will get you what you need no problem. Stock psi for supras are 40ish. 21 psi with the vac line on would be about 29-31 with it off. You will have no problem with that