Might be too OT...

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
same here, ive noticed im posting and browsing here alot more. to be honest the reason im on sf so much is the freaking colors. there just appealing to my eyes.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
This is the one thing I don't like about the new theme....

p112106_1.jpg

Come on Jeff, why can't it all be one colour? the blue doesn't look good with the red :( also we need more than like 4 pics up top.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Loki said:
This is the one thing I don't like about the new theme....

Come on Jeff, why can't it all be one colour? the blue doesn't look good with the red :( also we need more than like 4 pics up top.

i LOVE the color differation...brings more life to the page.

i also LOVE the logo, its new, it has a modern look, its extremely clean and everything seems to flow very nicely. Dont change it.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I had a lot more red in the original design when I uploaded it, but it didn't work. It was way too red. What's going to happen is that I'll be changing a lot of the colours so they work well together, etc, but it will not be 100% red, that just doesn't work well enough IMO.

Also, I need to update the navigation bar at the top and add in some other stuff, I hope to have it more updated in the next little while, I've been busy with a new job the past couple weeks.