Mid Valley Oregon Meet

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Mid Valley Meet - Corvallis, Oregon

We will be meeting up at the Reser Stadium parking lot in Corvallis, Oregon to go on a fun twisties drive up to Marys Peak and then back to Woodstock's for pizza in the evening. This meet is open to all sports cars, so if you have a friend with a nice car you can invite them as well.

When: Sunday, May 6th, 1pm until approximately 6-7pm (of course, pizza afterwards is optional).
If it looks like May 6th is going to be horrible weather I'll push the date back to May 13th.

Where: Meet at Reser Stadium, in the parking lot near SW Western Blvd. We will wait for maybe an hour and then head to Marys Peak (directions).

Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can get a general idea of how many people to expect/wait for. Hope to see you there!

Current attendee numbers (including other forums):

4 - Will be there
10 - Maybe attending
2 - Invited, unknown status
11 - Previously showed interest (not counting the above)

Last edited:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Hey, put me down as a maybe...I think Im headed back to the PacNW. I dont know what I was thinking moving to TX :nono: Talk about a fish out of water! (Or would that be a beaver out of its pond? :biglaugh: )

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
theWeezL said:
Hey, put me down as a maybe...I think Im headed back to the PacNW. I dont know what I was thinking moving to TX :nono: Talk about a fish out of water! (Or would that be a beaver out of its pond? :biglaugh: )

Done.

Heh, I'm in Salem now and I went out shopping wearing an Oregon State shirt and a few people complimented me on it. :) Go Beavs!

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
bigunitpitcher22 said:
Does it have to be a sports car?
No, but the Mary's Peak drive is more fun with a sports car.
3gears.gif

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
doing my bets to gwet my car going was hopeing for tomorrow but dont look that way. got the head back yesterday. its all nice and shiny. had it worked over really well (tanked and lapd) and prepped fopr a HKS stopper HG. and a lil porting on the exaust side.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
Cravin Boost said:
doing my bets to gwet my car going was hopeing for tomorrow but dont look that way. got the head back yesterday. its all nice and shiny. had it worked over really well (tanked and lapd) and prepped fopr a HKS stopper HG. and a lil porting on the exaust side.

ide like to check out you stereo setup you got going on sometime before this meet. i remember seeing your thread on your nice sub box.

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
yup yup I reall am hopeing its all togehter by the meet. right now the car is sitting out in St Helens. Im takeign the sub box in to have the bedliner spraid on Monday morning. I really wanna maek the meet. and make the run with some other folks.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
meh, boss wont let me take the day off as im the only one who works on sundays, which is dumb, cuz nobody comes in on sundays anyway. i asked for it off like 2 months ago and this is what i get. oh well, maybe next time. as long as its not a sunday. meh i hate work.