Michael Jackson NOT guilty?!?!

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i dunno if i will buy into the conspiracy theory just yet. the guy is definatly wierd, messed up, whatever you want to call it. why would you want to hang out with kids all the time? why would you do that to your face for that matter. i dont know how i feel. it could have gone both ways in my mind. but he is ruined. after this i dont see him doing much in public and i dont think this will rub off well for janet. i dunno.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
i really didnt think he would be found guilty on the major stuff...however with many witnesses saying that they saw michael give the kids "jesus juice" i thought the would be found guilty for giving alcohol to minors....o well

i could care less about michael jackson and his crazy messed up life

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
robbo185 said:
i really didnt think he would be found guilty on the major stuff...however with many witnesses saying that they saw michael give the kids "jesus juice" i thought the would be found guilty for giving alcohol to minors....o well

i feel the same way, its obvious a star isnt goin to be found guilty for the major crimes, especially one of micheal jacksons stature, but i too was shocked that the lesser crimes we also aquitted(sp). ehh oh well life goes on, but i do feel bad if those kids were actually violated.

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
I'd let him violate my own kids if he'd only put out another album :)

on a more serious note tho... I never really thought he was guilty. Hes definitely messed up and mentally unsound but I don't think he'd molest anyone.

L

lanky189

i don't care if he's guilty...

would you all let your kids sleep in the same bed?

what the hell is wrong with the parents letting this happen?

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
robbo185 said:
with many witnesses saying that they saw michael give the kids "jesus juice" i thought the would be found guilty for giving alcohol to minors....o well

He would have had he been charged with that. Instead it he was charged with a much more specific "giving alcohol to minors to aid in lewd acts" or something to that effect. So if you were a juror and did not think he molested the kiddies, you couldn't convict him of that without being a hypocrite

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Micheal Jackson will be back to his old tricks soon enough. :p lol, JK. He is broke as of right now, except for some stocks he could sell. BUT, he is getting so much publicity, one trip to europe and have a tour and he can rake in the fortunes once again....

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
ma71supraturbo said:
He would have had he been charged with that. Instead it he was charged with a much more specific "giving alcohol to minors to aid in lewd acts" or something to that effect. So if you were a juror and did not think he molested the kiddies, you couldn't convict him of that without being a hypocrite

i think those were only two of the 4 or so alcohol charges...the rest were just normal giving alcohol to minors...but who cares hes obviously not guilty of anything

any guesses on who the next celebrity will be brought to trial and for what charge.

Im gonna go with mike tyson just because he is due for being arrestecd

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
all i got to say is,
the kid(s) that he was getting charged for didnt get payed , all the others got some serious cash why do u think he was aquitted the jury knew the mother was in it for the cash not compinsation. WTf really who lets their 9 year old stay with some crazy old guy. WTF u (fans) parents are fuc]{ing stupid.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
To those who say "Not guilty, all the way", I pose this question:
Would you let your kids sleep overnight in Michael Jackson's bed with him?

If you say yes, you are an idiot with wreckless abandon for your child, and you care nothing for the welfare of your child.
If you say no, you are a hypocrite, and you don't really trust the man or his intentions.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
drunk_medic said:

If you say yes, you are an idiot with wreckless abandon for your child, and you care nothing for the welfare of your child.
If you say no, you are a hypocrite, and you don't really trust the man or his intentions.

trust?

trust is for idiots.
It has nothing to do with trust. Has everything to do with CHOICE. I choose not not because that is MY CHOICE. Just like watching TV. I choose what programs they can and can not watch.

As for him not being guilty. Well that's what the DA gets for putting a fucking liar on the stand when all the dirt came out on that bitch. Fucking stupidity which IMO single handidly unraveled ANY chance the DA had for a conviction.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
drunk_medic said:

Unless you think he didn't do anything to molest the children, but still feel it's really weird for a grown man to be sleeping with children he doesn't know.

When I was a kid, I'd stay over at my uncle's place all the time, but I never slept in the same bed as him... now imagine a stranger... yeah... he's a weirdo whether he did it or not.

I had no opinion one way or the other on whether he did it or not, but from what I've seen of him, I had no trouble believing he was capable of it.