Lemme Hear Your Exhaust

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
is there a thread on here with a bunch of exhaust sounds? im doin a full exhaust soon(BIC DDP and straight 3" pipe to muffler) and i was thinkin of doin the rs*r gt2 muffler cuz i heard it on the 935 motorsports comparison page and it blew me away. i kinda wanna hear some sounds of some other mufflers before i buy this one, cuz 250 seems pricey as hell to me.
if theres no exhaust sounds thread..uh..thing, it starts here.

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
The only one Ive got is open DDP. I'll get one of my car when I get the tranny back in.

This thread is a good idea, we need an exhaust soundboard. Everyone should post up so we can hear all the diff. setups.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
damn thats allota idling i watched. sounds good, but man someone please purchase the gt2 and make a sound clip, i must hear it. i probably gonna get it anyway now that i see nobody havin it

edi

May 17, 2006
www.pxracing.com
i was thinking about getting the GT2 because it was cheaper than all the other choices but when i heard my friend's blitz exhaust i had to get one. the extra cost for the blitz nur spec r was well worth it to me. wouldnt use any other exhaust.. except for maybe the goliath :p

edi

May 17, 2006
www.pxracing.com
well, that seemed like an old video and pore sound quality, like my vid, but i think it sounds so joyce in person. especially with turbo back dp and test pipe. my exhaust system is probably my most favorite mod. i cant wait to hear it after changing the exhaust manifold for a tubular one.

casper35404

May 20, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
if i can ever remember to get a recording, i'll let you hear my RSR. i like it. the RSR sounds COMPLETELY different without the silencer. i opted to take out the silencer due to the power increases.