Just bought another supra. Check it!

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
This time I was not going to screw around! I searched for quite some time and just recently found this one. 91, TEMS, turbo, 5speed, sunroof, 90k, all power options, leather, heated mirrors, and one owner car from Oregon! Anyway's to make a long story short paid a nice chunk of change for this and so far I love it! Anyway's if any of you are fimilar with me this is now going to be my build car(not the black one!). Oh and I just bought that Yamaha R6 too!

Anyway's heres some pictures!

p754167_1.jpg

p754167_2.jpg

p754167_3.jpg

p754167_4.jpg

p754167_5.jpg

p754167_6.jpg

The cool thing was that he had all the records from day one even all the oil changes and tire rotations. He was an older guy and he had taken good care of the car. The paint is flawless and looks like it was off the show room floor!

~Cory

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Acually I will be selling the black one soon if anywon is intreasted. I am going to get it up to snap then let it go :(

~Cory

Ps. I cant sell the white one I have been waiting for somthing like this for awile. But for everything their is a price!

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Interior pictures coming tammaro! The funny thing about the pictures, is the fact I just drove 400miles and thats how clean it was coming back :) You should see it now that I washed and waxed it!