"its fun to do bad things" says joyrider, age 7

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
homer.jpg

Oh... and yes an ass whooping would have done him well.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Made me lol? Whats the point of your post? I had the image so I used it!

I'd also like to point out the way he spelled criminal while we're on the topic.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
Too many parents are afraid to discipline their children these days. It's easier to give their child something to occupy their time instead of actually spending time with their children. Every time I got my ass beat my folks gave me five more swats for shit I did that they did not catch me doing.

Homer I'm not trying to down you, just trying to help with your spelling.

http://www.iespell.com/

I use it myself.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
swaq;1004232 said:
Firefox checks spelling on text boxes without any add-ons.

Werd. I use firefox's spell check all the time. Not so much for words like criminal or throttle bodies, but it has been there for me during some rough times.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He needs a father figure in a bad way and someone that can discipline him better than his grandmother.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
BASE Durango, Dubs, Fender Vents...

I guess everybody in that family thinks it's fun to do bad things.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
I just want people to stop corecting me... I dont give a rats ass about my spelling.. im 44 and have had issues spelling my whole life... its called lack of edumacation.. :} i was denied a good education but thats another story....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ as long as I can tell what ppl are trying to spell and it appears that they put forth an effort, I don't see what the big deal is. if someone has the time to sit around surfing for grammatical errors, let them. Don't let it get to you.