Indian Drifting

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
I have a hard time believing those are orignal and unchopped, I dunno I guess the could be authentic, but wouldn't the axels have snapped from riding like that for so long? Also if you were riding on the right side wouldn't the vehicle most likely roll of you made a left turn? I dunno call me a pessimist, but I have to see that to believe it.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
RHDMK3 said:
I wish I could learn to do that on dry pavement in my car!!
No kidding! Is it just me or does it look like most of the pavement has a decent amount of dust/sand on it, and what doesn't (see the night part) looked like it had been sprayed down. But it coulda just been me. Either way, thats nuts.

exander said:
I have a hard time believing those are orignal and unchopped, I dunno I guess the could be authentic, but wouldn't the axels have snapped from riding like that for so long? Also if you were riding on the right side wouldn't the vehicle most likely roll of you made a left turn? I dunno call me a pessimist, but I have to see that to believe it.
Well, I've seen the SAAB team do it:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8521999166042642874&q=saab+ballet
But no guarantees on authenticity of that either. But assuming that's legit I would guess its prolly possible. I'm thinking when he slows down and makes that left that he was already slowing down enough that it was on its way down, and he just turned left to slow it down to ease the load on the suspension. Just my best guess, though.