i went and looked a 240z

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
So me and my friend jon whet to look at a 240z today that i found in a feild. So we knock on the old guys door he's atleast 85-90 and start asking him about the z ,so we go over and look at it. We have to chop the weeds down before we can even look at the car. The frame and body look to be in salvageable shape, so we go back to the guys house across the road and talk some more and find out he use to rebuild salvaged cars. He says he has a nother car we might want to buy so we walk into the back yard and he has a 93 non turbo mr2 auto with 19k on it. The body was in RUFF shape and it needed a front bumperskin and he said the frame is 1/8 bent but the car runs good and the inside is mint tells me he wants 2500 for it. Now for the good part he asked it we new anything about hydrogen and if we wanted to see somthng cool. So we walk over to his thunderbird and he pops the truck ,first thing i see looks like a frickin car bomb but its not. Its a hydrogen cell the old guy has built. The old guy has built a hydrogen/gas hybrid the hydrogen is made in the trunk threw electrolisis and then piped into the motor. The whole time i think its going to blowup and kill us all lol. I'm no expert but wouldn't pumping hydrogen into your motor be bad? I don't know if the old guy is a genius or a madman but he said he had no idea how he new how to built it but god told him in a dream he claims he is seeing a 50% increease in gasmilage???

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
par·a·graph (păr'ə-grăf')
n.
A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
any way lets not metion my poor noexistant gramma skills and talik about the crazy guy down the road whos gonna blow his ass up

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
themadhatter said:
i don't need no stinkin gramma lol dis be da internet lol

I think I said this on another forum today... But I'll say it again.

Exactly. This is the internet. I don't know you from anyone else. All I have to go off is what you type. If you type/sound like an idiot, what am I to think about you? :)

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
even if i should have used better grammar i find it ruid that people find it necessary to rag me because of it but i will take it instride i guess now i know to use propor grammer when i post its honda tech all over again lol

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
themadhatter said:
even if i should have used better grammar i find it ruid that people find it necessary to rag me because of it but i will take it instride i guess now i know to use propor grammer when i post its honda tech all over again lol

48 words, zero periods.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
themadhatter said:

Was that english?

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
no, its Engrish... btw joe, i just noticed you dont have the Gay blue car... i see youre moving up in the world. too bad you are running a 4cyl displacment motor!

240z would be SWEET if it was minty with a LS1, poked and stroked. but that takes man money, not illiterate money. ;)

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
NastyNate said:
does it really matter THAT much?

Yes, it really does. If someone doesn't care enough about their post to write it with correct grammar and spelling, why should I care enough to read it and give an intelligent response?

Spelling errors and typos happen but blatant disregard of any effort to write something that even remotely resembles intelligent thought is... well, dumb.