I pissedmy pants laughing so hard. xb tried to race me.

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
Ok, so I'm at a corner making a right turn and merging into traffic. I see a nice 70 foot opening so I turn and actually get into boost for 1/2 a second so I can speed up to the flow of traffic. All of a sudden, I hear this "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNORT" and I look over the see this burgandy xb cutting into my lane and cut me off.

I'm like WTF? so I move over so this jackass doesn't hit me.

I thinking to myself, did I cut this guy off? No, because he was in the other lane... he made an effort to cut me off and try to race me, not to mention traffic is only going 25mph. I get into the other lane and look to see what this idiot looks like, it's some kid and he's got the gangster lean with a bunch of aem stickers all over the this 108hp box of fury! At first I was pissed off, but then when I saw what was going on, I started to laugh uncontrollably! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I felt really embarrased for him actually, so everytime I we got side by side, I had to try and stop laughing.

:biglaugh:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
It's too much!! I get ppl trying me in the fiance's MKIV N/A.... I just kinda smile and ignore 'em. Then they just show me how it is, while I watch 'em rev up to 5K and still be going 40 as they pass me 'cause I'm turning off. But their awesome too-big exhaust makes a sound that just makes me shiver.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Matt, if you're too scared to race an xb, don't get on here and act like it was just a waste of your time. You're just lucky the traffic was only going 25mph, so you had a built in excuse. Don't be hatin on the XB's fury until you've tamed that savage beast.........................:biglaugh:

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
Dude those XB's are fast as hell man! you were lucky, that VVTI monster will eat you alive... WATCH OUT here comes the promoted ricer "customization", NEON LIGHTS COME STOCK :eek: :runaway:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
You should see the "new" Bb's ( Xb stateside). Those things are fast as hell! Pop out of traffic like ninja's and take you down before you've even realized you got a vehicular ass whooping from a what looks like a rolling lunchbox!!!

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
lol Matt, was this in good old HB? I dunno if Tommy's ever told you about our friend Derek, who also owns a mk3. Anyway, about 8-9 months ago on brookhurst, a burgundy xB with AEM stickers with said gangster leaning punkass behind the wheel pulled up and started inching forward at the light. He launched it and Derek just rolled iff the line. When the guy had about 3 lengths ons us, derek hammered it and passed that toaster like it was standing still. It was probably the same guy wanting mk3 revenge. Maybe he just got a bigger muffler or something??