I fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
I dont care if i get flamed for this, but i just recently got my driving priviledge taken away.

I went to the gym today and on my way back home, i stopped by the old highschool to watch the badminton game (they were playing against azusa highschool...the number 1 team in CIF). Well, my old highschool won and I was getting ready to go, and then my mom called and told me to come home...i had to take my friends home, so i did and then i went home. when i got home i got the keys to my moms matrix taken away...so in other words i fucked up big time.

Go ahead and flame me, ill learn something from it. thanks for listening.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
MKIII N00b said:
Yeah, thats actually most of it. It was my fault in the first place to go to the highschool, i shouldve went straight home right after the gym.
It happens. I don't know if I'd take the keys for that, probably just a lecture. But my parents are rather lenient, I'd REALLY have to screw up for them to pull the car from me, and odds are it'd be more of a burden on them.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
dunce.gif

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
ok...

So i went to the gym, finished up and decided to drop by the school and watch the varsity badminton game. They won, and i asked my friend if he needed a ride home and he said yeah so i was waiting for him to get his shit together and then my mom called, i told her "I'm on my way home right now" and she said "where are you?" i said "at the highschool" and she said "come hom NOW!" and so i told him to hurry up and lets go...and as we were getting into the car another person i know asked for a ride...(i'm the kinda guy that cant say no) so i said hurry up lets go and we went. as i was picking them up from the front my dad called and told me to come home. So it took me awhile to get everyone home...and when i got there, the dad took the keys and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.