I Bought Another (92 turbo hardtop)

AZSupraMan

May 25, 2008
chandler az
I am landscaping this guys yard, and he threw in the car!

nice steal! what the hell!!

BLACK 92 HARDTOP NICE!!!

pickin it up next week. Gave the white package 90 turbo to wife, she wants to build one nice also (I already have the top end off that one and on its way to the shop).

It was on craigslist

Scott

AZSupraMan

May 25, 2008
chandler az
FranklinWaters;1048945 said:
^ What he said. If it was free, good deal! I would landscape for a 92 turbo supra any day.....

I took 1k off the quote, he was selling it anyways.. It has a BHG no big deal. I need a dash also, the rest is not bad at all..

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Sick deal dude! A Black 92' Turbo. Can't get much better.

DonS1mpson;1048959 said:
I'll never understand that buzz around 1992 cars, but you got a great deal all the same.

What don't you understand? I'm not getting butt hurt or anything over it but it's a pretty simple concept. I'm sure you know this but only a little over a 1000 were made versus say... ~30,000 in 1987. Some people might think that's a pretty neat thing... :sarcasm:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I think that's kinda neat. I know where a 92 Teal is sitting, and I'm not telling anybody until I have enough money to go knocking on their door. Or, maybe I could cut his grass for the summer to get it out of his way.

Nice deal on a good looking car!

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
TurboFreak;1049117 said:
What don't you understand? I'm not getting butt hurt or anything over it but it's a pretty simple concept. I'm sure you know this but only a little over a 1000 were made versus say... ~30,000 in 1987. Some people might think that's a pretty neat thing... :sarcasm:

Because I don't see the attraction of paying a premium in price for a number on the title and a few weaksauce extras Toyota added in order to keep the MK3 fresh.

Anyway, One Thousand plus cars in a year is hardly a limited production run...