How much should I sell my car for?

rwd4life89

MX73 owner
May 14, 2007
Idaho
I have an 87 Toyota Supra Turbo non targa that has a seized engine. It had oil in it when it seized up so I am thinking it broke the crankshaft or a rod. I tried to push start it and it just locked the tires up then I tried to turn it over by turning the harmonic balancer and it wouldn't go either way. Sum of the story, it needs a new engine or torn apart and rebuilt and I do not have the time nor money.

The whole car in general is in great condition(except the engine of course). It is stock blue paint with blue interior. No dents except a couple of very small dents that are really hard to see and the front bumper has a minor dent. The interior has no cracks in the dash, no cracks in the visors, and no tears in any of the cloth. The only things bad about the interior is the steering wheel, shift boot, and e-brake lever are faded.

It is a stock five speed and it has tems that works also. It has a full 3 inch exhaust with no cat to a new series 40 flowmaster muffler. I will throw in the old apexi N1 muffler too. It has a fidanza lightweight flywheel, 2.0 mm MHG with arp head studs, short shifter, and a apexi intake. It comes with a set of good yokohama summer tires and a good set of yokohama studless snow tires. Tires are stock size and the car has stock wheels.

Please help me with how much I should list for. I can get pictures if you guys would like. I plan on trying to sell it locally

Thanks

AW11inVa

Nov 15, 2007
Broadway Va
I paid $500 for mine with the same issues as your describing.

rwd4life89;956772 said:
I have an 87 Toyota Supra Turbo non targa that has a seized engine. It had oil in it when it seized up so I am thinking it broke the crankshaft or a rod. I tried to push start it and it just locked the tires up then I tried to turn it over by turning the harmonic balancer and it wouldn't go either way. Sum of the story, it needs a new engine or torn apart and rebuilt and I do not have the time nor money.

The whole car in general is in great condition(except the engine of course). It is stock blue paint with blue interior. No dents except a couple of very small dents that are really hard to see and the front bumper has a minor dent. The interior has no cracks in the dash, no cracks in the visors, and no tears in any of the cloth. The only things bad about the interior is the steering wheel, shift boot, and e-brake lever are faded.

It is a stock five speed and it has tems that works also. It has a full 3 inch exhaust with no cat to a new series 40 flowmaster muffler. I will throw in the old apexi N1 muffler too. It has a fidanza lightweight flywheel, 2.0 mm MHG with arp head studs, short shifter, and a apexi intake. It comes with a set of good yokohama summer tires and a good set of yokohama studless snow tires. Tires are stock size and the car has stock wheels.

Please help me with how much I should list for. I can get pictures if you guys would like. I plan on trying to sell it locally

Thanks