How many Supramaniac's?...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
How many of you's will have six, count em'! Six Supra's in there driveway/garage tommorow?!:eek2: Some in the part out stage, to "Fully Built, and Full Tilt"!:yum: :bowdown: With no less than three of them being worked on!?:aigo: And, one of them with the steering wheel on the wrong(whoops! Right!):icon_conf side!? The spring projects are already heatin' up,:naughty: and it's still the middle of the winter!:icon_razz Washington weather totally cooperating, and alot of cool friends too!:boink:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Tee hee; lets hope nate goes along with my idea. We'll see.. Pulling those wheels off tomorrow morning for you. Also, bought my 90 deg couplers for new FMIC/FFIM setup... bahah!

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Six Supras sound nice but not enough space in my driveway or garage for six Supras and I have two in my garage and to me that is alot lol but six supras is nice to have even if some are parts cars:biglaugh:.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I think only one is a parts car; 4 out of the 6 will be running, one is getting swap and other is getting parted out. Should be good day if weather pans out.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
I have had 3 here at the house for about 2 months ( mine ,my son , and are parts car) we sold the parts car ,so that was enought for the amount of room i have .

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
wow!, I'm going to have to show my wife this thread, the most I've had at one time is 4 and she bitched until I was down to 2 lol

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Most I've ever had was 3 at one time. I think that if we're just talking mk3's 2 is enough for any one time. Now if I had one of every generation on the other hand...

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
When I got my supra, my roommate know his supra was broken down in my driveway for like 3 mounths!!! Thats as meny supras that was in my driveway.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
It was a cool day today! Thanks to Nate for letting us use the garage for Tom's Supra and my bro's RHD Supra. Thanks Kyle for coming over to help too and especially Tom for making me and my bro wait an extra hour for him in the morning of project burgandy.

We had a parts car, Nate's N/A and big hp Supra, Tom's Supra, Darrell's RHD Supra, Kyle's Supra, and Ron's, Lexus X pkg IS350.

Going sideways up the street and a cop looking at me and bro and no ticket has to be one of the highlights of the day. LOL That and the coilover that I put on that had bolts left on and didn't find out that until the end. :cry: Man I could ghave killed someone.

Anyway great day guys! See you next week for the 4 hr trip we are planning :)

PS: Tom > you are a funny guy man...we had you going so many times today! hahahahaha

PS: On the way home we raced a 350Z and was a joke...what a waist of a race...but the guy just wouldn't leave us alone until we did. We beat him so bad that I actually thought he let off hahahaha :D

Duane

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow, sounds like you guys had a fun day!

Do me a favor, invite me next time, ok?
I know at least both the Kyles have my phone # ;)