how many miles per gallon is your car giving you?

aaronmancilla

Aug 1, 2006
Los Angeles
what up, as of last week i fill my car up with cheveron i used the one on the middle, i wanted to know how many miles per tank it would give. so far it gave me 325 miles and today i hope to get about 30 more miles.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Holy flippin' shit! What is going on with this site? We've had a half a dozen of these damned threads lately. What is this? PriusMania!?!?!?! HybridForums.com?

We drive SUPRA'S. The Big Dawg on the block.

And in this section, we drive TURBO SUPRA'S. Enough of this mileage shit. If you are worried about that or if, for example, you know who has the best deal on patio furniture, it's time to stop microwaving your testicles or whatever it is you do to sterilize them.

Look up at night. There are galaxies out there. Look around you. There are trees, mountains, and rivers to explore, women to fuck, adventures to be had. Screw your damned Supra's mileage!

What are you spending? $15 a week more now than I did a year ago? You own a 20 year old turbo japanese GT car and you are worried about $15?!?!

Get over it.

nancyboy.jpg

This ends today's testosterone laden rant. Move along please. :biglaugh:

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
RazoE said:
you're supposed to get MILES with a GALLON of gas.?

my shit gets feet per tank....

haha that sounds about right. if i put my foot in it for a mile long stretch then it goes down about 1 point on the gauge.

i heard that geo metro's get good gas mileage!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Supracentral, you post is as real as it gets.. really now if we all wanted good fuel economy I think it would all be vw diesels running off of Mc'Ds hamburger grease or the hybrid cars. a supra is a supra, so what if you don't get 500 to a tank or some crap like that.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
My speedometer broke so my mileage was either infinite or undefined, one of those 2. But now i have a cobalt...that gets me like 30...but im driving a freakin cobalt, Thats a dolled up revamped cavalier with 145 hp and no torque...id glady cut that number down a few mpg to have a supra again. HAPPY NOW! oh and my 88 turbo got between 12 and 17 depending on how i drove...that did have a working speedo.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Hmm.. I keep buying mods like bigger injectors and better fuel pumps, I think I am making it worse - My goal is to burn as much fuel as I can as fast as I can, I figure the SUPRA is the best and most fun way to do it!

Besides I love the smell of gas so the more times I am at the gas station the better. The guy at the station I go to knows my name and cant wait to see my new daily driver and the big build on the 5speed . I talk to him more then my wife! haha..

Looking at http://www.toyota.com/Prius/ I notice they cost about 23k. I think I have spent that on my supra in the last year at least and I think I could kick a prius's ass up and down the block.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
280 isn't too bad. I drive a 92 accord as a daily driver and man its never let me down. If I drive right I average 360 to nearly 400 miles to the tank. so 280 for a supra to me isn't bad.