hot air on my feet help

paramnesia

Mar 15, 2009
Anaheim
hey guys,

i need some help for about 2 days ive notice that im getting hot air blowing at my feet. my ac system is completely off. i tried messing with the ac but nothing i still have this problem.

has anyone else experience this problem?

if so whats the solution?

Thanks for the help

3.0 GT

2JZ Holset Mafia
Nov 30, 2008
Franklin, Tn
paramnesia;1405900 said:
hey guys,

i need some help for about 2 days ive notice that im getting hot air blowing at my feet. my ac system is completely off. i tried messing with the ac but nothing i still have this problem.

has anyone else experience this problem?

if so whats the solution?

Thanks for the help

i have the same problem, except air is not blowing on my feet, it just gets hot and im like damn.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
check to see if you vent is on recirc or vent. also all the vents at the joining places are sealed with foam and after 20yrs its a good possibility that they have worn away.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LOL I'm in the middle of setting up my HVAC and man is this one complex system, 3 Servo's 2 AC control boxes and a bunch of relays....
exploding-smilie.gif

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
IJ.;1406060 said:
LOL I'm in the middle of setting up my HVAC and man is this one complex system, 3 Servo's 2 AC control boxes and a bunch of relays....
exploding-smilie.gif

You tell me, for an 87 this car is ahead of it's days. There is so much options that a standard sport car will shame it's rivals(mustangs, camaro's, etc.).:icon_bigg