hope i fit in

supramike

supramike
Mar 30, 2008
Inglewood, California
my name is mike and like the rest of my audience my first love, true love,... will forever be the supra.. i hope to eventually at one point in my life own every generation. for now i own a 7mgte wit a 1j swap coming in like about a month.. what else can i say.. im loyal to my supra.. like i always say mknuts for life.. im here to learn so any and all help is appreciated. lets make it happen captain..

supramike

supramike
Mar 30, 2008
Inglewood, California
awesome my first response!lol i put one as my avatar.. i think.. im getting the hang of it soo yeah. lol its under construction.. im almost done sanding it all down. man u shouldve seen it when i got it. it looked like they set it on fire.. its completely stripped on the inside.. absolutely nothing.. this is my huge project. everything interior wise is gonna be left like that just one sparco seat for now. then ima redo everything myself. i think i'll have the money ready in about a month.. then ima work on looks.. for now i just wanna get it running. its not my everyday vehicle. its my PROJECT. hopefully it will be soon..... how much is ur 1j swap going for?

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
gona use the stock w56 and just use the bell housing from the 7m since it bolts up to the w56 tranny, only think that is really hard about it5 is the the wiring.