Hmm, Civic

I went to wallyworld last night and noticed some cars in a closed down Lowe's parking lot. While i was down there some guy in a civic, not even his civic, his girls :wtf: says that his car is faster than mine. I was guessing it had intake, exhaust and headers; you know, usual rice mods. I told him that I'd race him. I have an 87 turbo, by the way, stock. We went out to the road in front of my school, which sports its own red light and then open road for about 3 or 4 miles till the next light. So, we waited for a red light. I launched from about 3000rpms, and at first he was ahead of me, well for like 2 feet, becasue he got a better jump. I'd say by 3rd gear I was about 3 or 4 cars in front of him, and by 5 fifth I was 2 1/2 buses in front of him I cut off at about 115 I think, becasue about a mile ahead the area was usually littered with cops. I slowed down to make a turn to go to my friends house because this guy was I dick and I didnt feel like talking to him. The worst part is that he did the ricer fly-by and then...AND THEN he turned on his 4 ways. This was after I was way ahead of him, and over a 1/4 mile away. :slap:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
when kids in their civics tell me they are faster, well i usually laugh in their face and dont even dignify them with a chance to prove it. Nice kill, i like embarasing kids and their hondas.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
I laugh in people's face when they tell me they have a civic that is pretty fast. I dont even have to think about laughing it just comes naturally like a joke.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
I laugh in people's face when they tell me they have a civic that is pretty fast. I dont even have to think about laughing it just comes naturally like a joke.
...wait im confused, kids having civics isnt a real joke?

:evil2: man...where have i been syris?

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
not all civics are bad, just the riced out ones. my friends cousin has a low 11s civic on only 15PSI. i guess its just where your guys are that you see the multitues of riced out civics. here its about 1 riced to every 2 clean IMO

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
ah man not here at all....we have so many ricers, civics and crx are the worst here, then dodge avengers. its funny, i dont really knock anyones car is theyre puttin wrench time in and are devoted. but hey thats just my opinion.

cadman

Computer Aided Drafting
Aug 10, 2006
Oregon
Around my area, it's mostly the rich parents buying their kids these cars. The kids think they're rappers, and 2F,2F stars. They lean into the middle of their cars, with one hand drapped over the steering wheel, hat on sideways, bobbing their head to the sound of a 12" sub in the back. They can't hear the music, just the sub vibrating the crap out of their car.

Then there's the civics with the stock rims, slammed to the ground, throwing sparks, with the huge weld-on mufflers and an intake. Interior is stripped, tires are so far off camber that the outside tread patern is barly touched as the inside is almost showing cords. And some kid is in there reving the crap out of his car's motor.

I personally have a 1989 Honda CRX. It looks stock. It has a 190HP B16A in it, 9,500RPM redline, and I race it. (anyone want to buy it? I'm selling it:) I track race it at PIR, where I actually have it dialed in to race. And it looks stock!!!

It is just retarded, now the cops pull over every Honda they see because it just has to be some young punk kid with rich parrents... that's partly the reason I'm selling my CRX. I just can't drive it on the road anymore.