Hey High school

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Don't get too pleased with yourself. In a few years you'll realized even a retarded tiger could have passed highschool
WhiteTiger4.jpg

Last edited:

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Ive been paying legit taxes since I was 16!

I'm rather excited to be done. Ive been very stressed and not myself lately, but I blieve it was all from school pressure, now that i'm outta that stage of my life, I hope things are a little easier for a few months.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I'm going to keep working, and try to get some General Ed out of the way.

I have a real intrest in radio broadcast, and may want to pursue that field.

Hey, I always said I have a face for radio

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Sawbladz said:
Looking back on Highschool it was a joke. You will see this in a few years regardless of what you do.

HS wasn't a joke for me. I took very challenging classes and participated in an award winning marching band and also did hurdles for the track team.

If I didn't challenge myself with AP and honors classes in HS, I wouldn't have the drive, motivation, or discipline to take on the course work I've done so far and still have left to go in college. If I just did the minimum amount of work in HS, that probably wouldn't have changed and I'd still be doing the minimum amount of work in college.

Was HS a joke to some people? I'm sure it was. But life is a joke to some people as well.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I challenged myself while attending a traditional highschool, and enjoyed it very much.
I took all the AP history classes and AP American Government as well, but my senior year, I fucked up pretty hardcore, and I decided to remove myself from a bad environment, and place myself somewhere where I could excell, which I did, and now I'm done. wheee!