Hello

Drunkendonuts

Feb 16, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
Hey everyone, name is John, I bought Dylan(cwapface)'s 90 mkIII. I'm not a car noob, just a supra noob, before this I had a mint 91 240sx that was stolen :3d_frown: , before that a 77 camaro with a built 350 that someone decided to pop the hood of and clean out the engine bay :( . So, just saying hello and I plan on being around here alot, I was pretty regular on 240sx.org

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't realize Oregon was the capital of the chop shop. I'd definately put a good alarm on my car if I was as likely to be robbed as you are. Just a thought.

Welcome to Supramania. I promise not to steal anything from you...............:biglaugh:

Drunkendonuts

Feb 16, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
suprahero said:
I didn't realize Oregon was the capital of the chop shop. I'd definately put a good alarm on my car if I was as likely to be robbed as you are. Just a thought.
you would be suprised, alot of meth heads here that will do anything for a fix, a friend of mine had his fence stolen cause it had copper in it lol. Thanks for the welcomes guys. As for the car, Im going to fab a fuel pump cut off, possibly buy a detachable steering wheel also. Oh yeah and move :) .

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yeah just add a kill switch and you should be good. I have a removable steering wheel but it is actually much easier then you think to get around.