Hello, My name is Guy

Guy Smiley

Jul 21, 2009
Portland, OR
My name is Guy Nelson and I have just recently seen the light of JZ engines. I used to be a BIG rotary nut and worked at Pineapple racing for some time but got sick of watching $7000 engines blow up for no reason. I am now about $200 and 2 weeks away from swapping a 2JZGTE into an 89 Cressida. I am into drifting and engine building and have a LOT of wiring knowledge/experience. I really like diagnosing and answering questions but do not think I know everything. Decided to join because in 5 minutes of lurking I found 10 questions I could easily shed some light on. Anyway, thanks for having me and go ahead and bother me for whatever.

-Guy

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Guy Smiley;1372048 said:
My name is Guy Nelson and I have just recently seen the light of JZ engines. I used to be a BIG rotary nut and worked at Pineapple racing for some time but got sick of watching $7000 engines blow up for no reason. I am now about $200 and 2 weeks away from swapping a 2JZGTE into an 89 Cressida. I am into drifting and engine building and have a LOT of wiring knowledge/experience. I really like diagnosing and answering questions but do not think I know everything. Decided to join because in 5 minutes of lurking I found 10 questions I could easily shed some light on. Anyway, thanks for having me and go ahead and bother me for whatever.

-Guy

Thats great youll be a great asset to the SM cummunity and me..:icon_surp
Do u have your ASE in Electrical??

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
jayzrocsymbol2nd.jpg

Nooo. Not JZ.

Wankel fo life.