Hello Again

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Hey guys, my names Mark, some of you might know me on the celicasupra forum.
I been on here for quite a while now but mainly just read up on stuff and religiously check the classifieds hoping to find a local supra for sale. No luck here but after 2 or 3 years of searching I just found an unmolested 87t black hardtop in Rochester, ny and checked it out today and bought it. Great owner who never beat on it for 15 years of owning it and the car is unbelievable especially for a northeast car.
If all goes well Im picking it up tommorow, give it a full detail and take a few photos with my 83 atleast by Thursday so be patient for pics.
I seriously cant wait to start putting money into it, theres so many things I wanna do to it body and engine. For the body I really wanna get the 89+ front bumper, taillights and wing. Also turn signal covers and lower aftermerket lip. First Im most likely getting new suspension and rims, the car needs to be lowered so badly.
Engines going to be last, mainly an upgraded/rebuilt turbo, lexus mafs, etc. The car already has a 3" exhaust and hks downpipe.
I cant wait, its so overwhelming the aftermarket parts available for the MK3 compared to the MK2 that I cant decide what i really want but I guess thats a good thing.
Anyways Im looking forward to bugging you guys and posting threads and asking questions that been mentioned or discussed millions of times before.
Heres recent pics of my 83 to calm your nerves until I get ones of the 87
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/superium/07 Pics/
Cheers, Mark

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Yes my friend now has 3 of them all red but he just fried a piston on his built motor on the way to pick up my supra so we had to hobble back to his house today. His car hauled ass. It has a 18g turbo running 10psi capable of 18psi but never had a chance to run that much boost since the engine wasnt even broken in.
Got the car today, what a blast it was driving it home, pulls fairly hard for being mainly stock from all the way up to 90 and then struggles a bit to reach 100mph. Claybaring, rubbing, polish, waxing it right now so its going to be a few days until its completely done and I dont have a digi cam right now so late Friday sounds like the earliest I will have pics.