having a 92 2.5 tt gt imported. need advice

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
lol, i hope i dont get boned out of three g's the place is pretty legit, a friend of mine at work ordered an rx-7 form them, and it was just like they said it was on the site, if not a litytle better than he was expecting...and..please forgive me..buuuttt....what is an egr??

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
EGR (is one part of the evap) (charcoal canister) (system), im very sure one from a 2jz will work. recirculated gas etc etc

then move out of california....

there are legal ways to register your vin, after you get egr your car should be fine (not sure if they like the RHD thing though who knows..) there are inspection places and alot of processes for doing this.. best to goto whoever you get your registration from and ask them they might know what to do or at least have papers :) its super easy in places that dont have emissions or anything like that...

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
Exhaust Gas Recirculation - part of the emissions system that Japanese cars do not have installed on our motors (or their counterparts).

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
theciviceater89 said:
lol, why do i need to move out of california?

because owning a car there sucks compared to everywhere else =D at least from what i can tell on tv (laugh)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OneJoeZee said:
The EGR is the least or your worries.
a sweet 1992 supra with a 1jz sounds more like a $8000.00 good deal. Three thousand dollars sounds more like a scam, but I really do wish you the best..........:x:

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
well, there is also a 2500 import cost...soo...in the end, it will be close to 6k, but., whatever.

i guess, we will just have to see how this goes down anyway...this is an actual bussiness, so if i get screwed, i could sue them easily...soo..i dunno.