Have we talked about this body-kit before?

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
ma7-silver_450.gif

I don't recognize it.

hmm.

Style-Auto.

Dieses ist deutsch!

http://www.styleauto.de/toyota/toyota_supra_ma_7.htm

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
You are thinking of a kit? Why not just add more mods with the money you would spend?!!! :biglaugh:

PS: The bumper and fender vents are ugly IMO though.

Duane

Because not everyone wants the same thing Duane :icon_razz You can always get more for either or later.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
SupraOfDoom said:
Because not everyone wants the same thing Duane :icon_razz You can always get more for either or later.

I was trying to be nice and make modifying an excuse ;) So the real thing is that I really don't like body mods. I think the factory did a great job and should be left alone. I guess that is what makes us different from one another.

Duane

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I took german in HS and I remembered it meaning big.

I just looked it up.... he said "That cement it the uber of large"

ist means is, not es. kitten is appearantly cement(I didnt know that)

But, the main point, grossen means of large quantity/ big/ great.

Sorry to pick at your comment Supraman, I was just curious if my old HS German was still in my available memory. :)

***Edit... Gross in German is just Gros, or brutto. I dont think it needs conjugation:dunno:

/Hijack

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
I was trying to be nice and make modifying an excuse ;) So the real thing is that I really don't like body mods. I think the factory did a great job and should be left alone. I guess that is what makes us different from one another.

Duane
The factory did a good job to extent. But sawblades!!!! I like both stock body and kited a70's... each have a different but cool look to me.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
The side skirts aren't too bad, but the front bumper protrudes out too much for me, and I'm not really digging so many vent thingies on it either. But I'm not running the body kit, If you like it, get it! Good luck getting it for a decent price.

I'm going to attempt a german statement from off the top of my head that I learned way back when I was in HS... "Ich habe eine gevita (sp?) im meine hoser" :naughty: .

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
upgradedsupra said:
You are thinking of a kit? Why not just add more mods with the money you would spend?!!! :biglaugh:

PS: The bumper and fender vents are ugly IMO though.

Duane
No I agree, it's hideous.
I just stumbled across it, and didn't know if anyone has ever seen it.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I have a pair of the Style Auto side skirts in my shop righ now. They are going on "project cherry widebody" aka Tekdeus's car (see the build up section). The sides are very nice quality, much better then this knockoff bomex / ebay stuf I have seen around. They have a nice shape to them and should compliment the widened widebody very well.

I aggree, the front bumper is nasty!!

Randy