hampton roads supras? other than vasupras.com

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
anyone else around here? i know there is cuz i see alot of mk3's here. just wondering. ive met a couple other dudes at work riding the mk3. eitherway, we should get something together.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Sup man...I'm in Va Beach as well. Don't believe I've seen that license plate before. In any case, hope to see you around. :bigthumb:

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
s000pra89T said:
Sup man...I'm in Va Beach as well. Don't believe I've seen that license plate before. In any case, hope to see you around. :bigthumb:
that would prolly be because that isnt my plate anymore. but, i think im the only grey one around here. loud as hell to so you cant miss me. ive seen a couple of white ones. ive met a couple dudes at work with them too.

j_magers

Aug 26, 2005
Honolulu, HI
Name is Jay, and Iam in chesapeake for the next couple of months. doing a n/a to turbo conversion right now, should get the parts back from the machine shop next week and the re-assembly starts. if you want to turn a wrench with me give me a hollar. i have all new parts going back onto this motor.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
j_magers said:
Name is Jay, and Iam in chesapeake for the next couple of months. doing a n/a to turbo conversion right now, should get the parts back from the machine shop next week and the re-assembly starts. if you want to turn a wrench with me give me a hollar. i have all new parts going back onto this motor.
cool, im open all next weekend. ill send you my number

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Hey guys I need to talk to someone in the Mclean area. I am looking at taking a job with Nextel that pays 24/hr and i need some info on the area. I notice that in Mclean that appartments seem to be pretty high and i was wondering what areas around Mclean to look at for houseing either an appartment or rent a house.