Greddy Profec-A option/interaction connectors

bitsnake

May 10, 2005
Dresden, Germany
did anyone used this before or has a manual where these connectors are described (it´s not in the standard doc!) ? i assume that the high-boost setting can be switched from an external switch but since there are different undescribed connectors i don´t want to destroy something.

Thanks

John

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
aall you have to do is plug the connector to the boost solenoid, solder power wire to 12v and black to ground.....then do the setup runs in third gear and your done. there is no external switch for high/low boost from my knowledge

bitsnake

May 10, 2005
Dresden, Germany
i have the profec-a already built in but like a hidden stealth install in the cockpit. and once set there´s no need to change settings.

since the profec-a has some additional connectors (interaction and option) i thougt one will switch the second boost level. could be connected to the A/T Power-Switch or such thing. The connectors are shown and numbered in the manual thats available everywhere on the web, but these special connectors are just not described. too bad.

i know the only way is to try out by myself. i hope the electronic is idiot-proof and will forgive a short-cuircit on the wrong place. i love my old profec-a.