Getting Another Supra.. Mod List Inside

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
Hey guys, havent been on here in awhile.

So my buddy is willing to part with his 87 mk3 because he is going to school and needs the cash. After having my supra totalled.. ive owned a eagle talon and a mustang. Neither of them even come close to comparing to the supra so im selling my mustang and buying his car. Im shooting for 500+hp. The supra is gloss black, that needs the bumper paint matched and put on but other than that is a great car. Here's what he has done to the car engine wise:

2mm Greddy MHG
New piston rings
Lexus AFM
K&N Filter
RC 550's
Cooleeze intake pipe
Cooleeze intercooler piping on stock I/C
BOSS 61 trim turbo rated up to 600hp (getting a rebuild by mdc after I get it)
3" downpipe and exhaust all the way back
Apexi NEO
AEM Wideband A/F Gauge

There might be more to this list but this is what came off the top of my head. The first thing Im putting in is a Walbro 255 and a AFPR. What kind of wheel horsepower do you think I am capable of making with these mods?

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
No pics right now, im going to see it tommorow. Ill take pics just for you guys. lol

Thats whats done do it already. There hasnt been any good tuning but once the turbo is rebuilt and put on im going to go get it dyno tuned.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
You're lucky you can get another supra, mainly because it was own by a friend.

This is assuming he's good with his cars.

P.S. Pics!!!!

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
UPDATE!

Alright, so I found out a few more things about the car.. I am also getting the fallowing stuff..

Apexi N1
Blitz Mirror Face Gauges
Turbo Timer
Nitrous System (I will likely sell it)
Ractive red/back seats
New PWR Radiator (In box)
89 Tails, Just need the center piece for them
And $2000cdn!

I also found out the the valve seals were inspected or replaced when the headgasket was done. The transmission had gotten a rebuilt when the previous owner had it.

but the best thing I found out about it is....
ITS TARGA!!!!!

Im so pumped! I should have it in my garage with pics tommorow!