GENOA MOTORPARK in COLORADO!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
So i was in Paragon Motorsports, http://www.paragonmotorcarsdenver.com/ , a local "elite" used car dealer. (They have Noble, Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin, anything extremely valuable or rare.)

Anyways.... They had a poster/sign for this monstrous new park near or in Limon that will be sporting two 3-mile tracks, which can be joined for a 6 mile track. It has a ton of other shit, but all that really matters is the two huge road tracks.

If anyone has heard of this or knows the link to the track post it!!!!

COLORADO WILL FINALLY HAVE A GOOD ROAD TRACK!!!!....... 2!!!!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Haha, i just wanted to add that Paragon has a completely ORIGINAL 1995 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing. Thats a big deal.(1954-57, only 1400 ever made it off the line) and a GT2 and last time i was in they had a beautiful Jag E-type.:naughty:

I'm really just bragging about this dealership and the new track to come.:biglaugh:

***Edit*** so here's the link, I've been searching for a day and just as I give up i find it. http://www.genoamotorsports.com/

Last edited:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
swaq said:
This is good news for me, as there is a good chance I'll be moving to Fort Collins in the near future.

Well, Its about 3-5 hours from Fort Collins, but that is the #1 place to live. I'm dead serious. #1 in the country by Money magazine. Bar none.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
swaq said:
Heh, you quoted me before my ninja edit. At first I thought it was closer to Denver.
Guess it wasn't so Ninja-ey, then, was it? You fail, I take away your ninja rights. :p

That sounds sweet. I'm jealous. I've got both Laguna Seca and Sears Point (Infineon) about an hour from me, but its a bitch to get track time. But Laguna is the coolest track in the wold. It was awesome at the ALMS, you can just walk right up to the track as the race is on, seriously just like 20 feet from the cars, if even.
*sigh* I wanna get out there and race lol.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ChadMKIII said:
I've got both Laguna Seca and Sears Point (Infineon) about an hour from me, but its a bitch to get track time. But Laguna is the coolest track in the wold. It was awesome at the ALMS, you can just walk right up to the track as the race is on, seriously just like 20 feet from the cars, if even. QUOTE]

You have no idea how jealous i am. When i got google earth, the first places i looked at, BEFORE my own house, were laguna seca, nurburgring and infineon.

Oh and ITS SCHEDULED TO OPEN SOMETIME MID-2007

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Lol. I've been to races at both. Nascar @ Infineon is interesting depending on where you sit. If you get seats at that 90* hard right thats before the row of switchbacks, thats pretty good for some up close action, but you can't see a whole lot else.

So far watching the ALMS @ Laguna Seca has to be my favorite race I've been to-that beats out the Indy 500 (I go most every year, its on my bday wknd, sometimes the day). We got hooked up w/ pit & team area passes, which actually got us to seriously within FEET of the track, at the opening where emergency goes to the track, so no barrier or anything. You can just walk the perimeter of the track freely, you can see the brakes glowing and the cars backfiring. It was seriously awesome. Plus the track is right by the coast, neat little towns like Monterey and Carmel, its just an awesome place.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Lol. California FTW. Nice Weather Too!
Yeah its nice.
Oh yeah, last brag, my mechanic races his cars regularly @ Laguna, competition Group 4, a modified E36 Bimmer. I'm gonna talk to him about how to get my car on the track for just messing around, nothin' serious. He offered to take me w/ him and let me ride along w/ him. I was busy that day but I might go another weekend, dunno yet. I'll let you know if I do :p

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
ChadMKIII said:
Oh yeah, last brag, my mechanic races his cars regularly @ Laguna, competition Group 4, a modified E36 Bimmer. I'm gonna talk to him about how to get my car on the track for just messing around, nothin' serious. He offered to take me w/ him and let me ride along w/ him. I was busy that day but I might go another weekend, dunno yet. I'll let you know if I do :p

Shit, well let me know how it is you lucky son of a bitch! Kidding about the last part but seriously tell me how sweet that is.