GE vs. GTE

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
haha it's just hillarious how i raced my friend's 5 speed GTE MKIII with my 4 speed automatic GE and how badly i got smoked haha... seriously... im lyk full throttle and he's just barely punchin it and he's 5 cars ahead of me... haha what big difference one letter "T" makes haha... j/k.. but yea... it was a nice experience... im'a need to get me a GTE or least swap my crappiness motor out.. haha..

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I can laugh with ya on this one... My first supra was an NA, and I did some stuff to it: intake and exhaust... I used to think it was FAST! Man, it was smokin! Then I bot a turbo Supra... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Now I think my NA is like a shopping cart, lol... I love the boost man...

Mosupra9

Jun 6, 2006
Tucson
wow seriously...when i had my NA auto..i was king of the road.....when i got into the turbo...i was scared and my dad WAS WAY MORE scared..thought he was gonna lose me

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Yeah same here...A friend used to have the 2 liter twin turbo version.I thought that was fast.

When I bought my 3 liter turbo, I thought the 2 liter ones were gutless.

Cheers,
Roy

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker said:
I can laugh with ya on this one... My first supra was an NA, and I did some stuff to it: intake and exhaust... I used to think it was FAST! Man, it was smokin! Then I bot a turbo Supra... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Now I think my NA is like a shopping cart, lol... I love the boost man...

That car was MaD TyTe JDm DRifTo! F&F BeASt!