freakin sweet 1j supra

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
someone watched fast and the furious toyko drift one to many times but still a supra

not sure what was up with the mkiv front light look

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
but none of you can bash the work done

may not be my cup of tea, but damn that's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to put into the car...

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
Poodles said:
but none of you can bash the work done

may not be my cup of tea, but damn that's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to put into the car...

true! no need to bash someone elses hard work when there are some of us with supras that are not near as nice or in that condtion mine included :cry:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
It's very, um, interesting...

I really don't like the end product AT ALL, as it is way too ricey for me, but the quality of work does look amazing.

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
it is a little ricey but if he got rid of that wing the graphics and just made it alot cleaner looking it would be awsome i like the headlights alot. even thoughthey look a little out of place... . but tthat was a hella lot of work...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
As bad as I hate to admit it, I didn't hate it near as much as I was going too. I read all of your posts while it uploaded. I love the blue. I love the 1jz with single turbo. I love the wheels. I think it looks like a Conquest TSI to me. I'm also mad jealous of his JDM Tyte drifting skillz................:icon_bigg

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
It looks nice, Someone put a lot of time into that car. I personally would change a few things... rims, headlights and some other items.. but over all i like it.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
suprahero said:
As bad as I hate to admit it, I didn't hate it near as much as I was going too. I read all of your posts while it uploaded. I love the blue. I love the 1jz with single turbo. I love the wheels. I think it looks like a Conquest TSI to me. I'm also mad jealous of his JDM Tyte drifting skillz................:icon_bigg

lol, i wouldn't call that drifting :icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come on now, don't be hatin. I haven't seen none of your Alabama mad drifting skillz yet............:biglaugh:

nerfkhat

Aug 24, 2005
centennial, Co
that car has some good paint and motor work but the tails are fugly, and the headlights dont go with that car either..what kind of headlights are those anyways..