For those in School.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
hahah this is great I have a ten page paper due tomorrow and it just took my 8.5 pages of BS and turned it into 10 full pages. : ) thanks guys

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Most my teachers tend to care more about the content that the number of pages, but this is cool nonetheless. I was expecting the same old margins adjustment that everyone does in high school. Thanks for the link!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
That is cool as hell. Most of my stuff is complete BS after I get the content I need out. Now I'll just need less of it.

Who says the Internet can't teach ppl anything?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
silent_sniper said:
just hope no teacher finds this
even if they do, they can't tell the difference. i just did this on a paper and there is absolutely no noticeable difference. Worst thing is they could count words? even then you just put in flabber gabble and whatnot

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Or you guys could try adding more content to your papers... If you're writing a really good paper worthy of a high mark, chances are you usually have to CUT DOWN on your length, not try to bump it up.

Papers that fall short of the page minimum usually do so because you didn't use enough sources, or use the sources you have adequately.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
skim1040 said:
Hmm, I can't view the video. anyone want to give cliff's for Me?
You go to find & replace and replace your periods with larger ones. Never woulda guessed it would be that big of a diff.

What I always do is make the margins about .025-.5" smaller per side, not really noticeable, and then format the fonts to have larger character spacing.

OJZ, yeah, for papers in classes I enjoy I have had to cut out content plenty of times, but for ones you hate, things like this are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.