For all you looking for front bumper ducts!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice find, but I've ordered mine from Shine Auto already. They make really good stuff and are here on SupraMania when I need to ask questions. I love my Greddy bumper that they made for me and I know I will love the A duct even more................lol

I didn't check shipping on that site, but mine was 115.00 shipped.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i believe you need to go through the bumper support.

The Turbo A cars came with a vented Crash support behind the duct if my old brain remembers correctly!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
rs4_supra said:
Ive seen some people asking where to get bumper ducts so I found out what site sells them!

http://www.raceonusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2884

and for carbon fiber stuff this is a good one for interior stuff!

http://www.geminicomposites.com/index.html

but your going to have to wait because of the shortage anyway I hope this helps some of you!:icon_surp

Same products from Gemini as me. Actually he does some of the work for me which is why you see some of my products on his site. If you call him, you will find he will also send you my way if you are looking for Supra parts. Some other parts such as the GTI-R is also from me. www.carbonfibrefx.com ... Same building :) Still no CF guys

fiddesmkIII said:
Does this place actualy have cf items available?

No they/we don't ;) and we will not get anything any time soon.

Duane

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
That's fucking weak Duane. You think that they'd up the production of Carbon Fibre to make up for the high demand... sorry dude.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Yellow 13 said:
Is the price for door panels right? $1300 CAD for a door panel and only $999 for a whole hood? The names were the same so Im wondering if the prices are messed up.

I don't make them for the MKIII but MKIV only (door panels that is) and again can not due to shortage. Look at my thread under CFX aka carbonfibrefx

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Yellow 13 said:
Is the price for door panels right? $1300 CAD for a door panel and only $999 for a whole hood? The names were the same so Im wondering if the prices are messed up.

I don't make them for the MKIII but MKIV only (door panels that is) and again can not due to shortage. Look at my thread under CFX aka carbonfibrefx

Duane

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
suprahero said:
Nice find, but I've ordered mine from Shine Auto already. They make really good stuff and are here on SupraMania when I need to ask questions. I love my Greddy bumper that they made for me and I know I will love the A duct even more................lol

I didn't check shipping on that site, but mine was 115.00 shipped.

Genuine Toyota > Replicas ;)

p338961_1.jpg