Finished 2jzgte Supra MK3 Swaps Updates?

jdmk3

2jzmk3
Mar 28, 2006
Walnut, CA
Just wanted to see the progress on other 2jzmk3 swaps. Ill be posting pics of my project Supra 2jzmk3 build in the near future.....:icon_bigg

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
running, almost driveable
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38503

p645705_1.jpg

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
p745614_1.jpg

Driving it > cleaning it. lol

Nah, I'm just waiting till I find a good powdercoating place to coat my pipes and valve covers before I pull it apart and make it pretty.

Collin

sao1

Feb 15, 2006
Santa Rosa, CA
88supraTT said:
getting close but is just a 2jzge-t.waiting on the rest of the things to arrive from driftmotion.:aigo:

What are you waiting on? Any updates on the project?

Im too going that route, I'm in the middle of saving up for an 8860 EMS and a clutch kit?

What are guys using for clutch for the r154 1jz/2jz swap? Im looking for something that will hold ~700whp/tq.

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
just wiring up all the guages on the inside of the car, also wiring up the electric fans to the AEM fan control...... getting it ready for vegas!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
SirLoki said:
just wiring up all the guages on the inside of the car, also wiring up the electric fans to the AEM fan control...... getting it ready for vegas!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

dang that thangs clean. are u gonna be dynoing at vegas?

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
loki is yours RHD?

im so jealous of everyones:) ive been moving these past couple of days and its brought mine to a screetching halt i wanted it in by today heh

more of what i need before i install it = seals :( and a snap ring Lol.

the little things...

i feel like i have the only 2jz with the brake booster vac line in the top of the intake manifold :)

just a +1 to everyone here i know everyones answered a few questions for me ;)

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
update the motor has been installed for awhile, just finished with the vpc, wiring harness modifications, now i'm just trying to find the right turbocharger. looking for a 70mm(or around) turbo, 80-90 a/r,q trim,3" vband. if anyone sees one let me know. :)

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
GeneStarWindGSW said:
2JZGE Runs & Drives and also have A/C ;), just having a minor idle problem. Drove it and i loved it but it currently for sale.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

That's pretty neat.

Did you do a build thread?

SirLoki

Aug 8, 2007
Fullerton
tlo86 said:
loki is yours RHD?

im so jealous of everyones:) ive been moving these past couple of days and its brought mine to a screetching halt i wanted it in by today heh

more of what i need before i install it = seals :( and a snap ring Lol.

the little things...

i feel like i have the only 2jz with the brake booster vac line in the top of the intake manifold :)

just a +1 to everyone here i know everyones answered a few questions for me ;)

yeah its rhd

haha no worries on the intake manifold, we all will just know that it came from an aristo :)