Englishtown meet. 89 Pictures! (10mb)

Alpha WereFox

Supraholic
Aug 20, 2006
Poconos in PA
Man I was in heaven with all the mk4 Supras there. I wish I didn't take my mk3 off but I didn't wanna risk it driving it in the snow up here in the Poconos. My car was the green Dodge Shadow if anyone saw it. Anyways, I went crazy with pics. Hope you enjoy.

pic52.JPG

pic01.JPG

pic02.JPG

pic03.JPG

pic04.JPG

pic05.JPG

pic06.JPG

pic07.JPG

pic08.JPG

pic09.JPG

pic10.JPG

pic11.JPG

pic12.JPG

pic13.JPG

pic14.JPG

pic15.JPG

pic16.JPG

pic17.JPG

pic18.JPG

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Wow, lots of good pics, nice job!

I see even my dirty car managed to make it into them, I really should have stopped at a carwash or something, ugh.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i told you to stop at a car wash jon, i told you. still, ct was repped with the dirtiest MKIII there in the dirty jersey. still it kicked arse to be there and see all the supras running.

Serzy

Apr 20, 2005
LI NY
www.myspace.com
Almost a whole shot of my car ;)... Cool pics. Ill have to post up all the ones my fiance took to our photobucket. Even have a few quick pics of the worm gear of my torsen hanging out the casing... long long after party for me & chevy after e-town, thanks again man.

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Serzy, no problem bro! I'm glad to help out anyone who is representing the mk3 community with a clean, strong running car such as yours that doesn't just sit in the parking lot looking pretty at the track!

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
JonoTurbo said:
Wow, lots of good pics, nice job!

I see even my dirty car managed to make it into them, I really should have stopped at a carwash or something, ugh.

Even though your car was dirty, it still looked good in my eyes. I like the way "sat", plus the 89+ light look good with the older look, plus the rims.......looks good, though u guys getting ou t of that car looked a little "cramped". LOL.......I guess you guys were not missing this meet for nothing......

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
dude, 1/5-2 hours driving down with no smoking stuck in the back seat of the supra sucked SOOOOO bad. i knew i should have called shotty....... otherwise, that was a great day