ecu harness questions

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
so heres the dilemma putting a 1jz into my s13 but the ecu has 4 plugs and the harness only has 3. as u can see from the pictures. so what am i miss here the motor is out of a chaser it has TCS anyone have advice?

do i need those two missing plugs for under dash? or is it for the trans and tcs nonsense. the car is manual

so tell me whatcha think!

thanks for help

-Riley

p1200243_1.jpg

p1200243_2.jpg

p1200243_3.jpg

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
it looks like you have an auto soarer ecu, then maybe a chaser 1jz engine set. if that is the case then your gonna have to get another ecu or maybe your harness got cut, did it get cut anywhere?

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
86_sports_1jz;1200364 said:
it looks like you have an auto soarer ecu, then maybe a chaser 1jz engine set. if that is the case then your gonna have to get another ecu or maybe your harness got cut, did it get cut anywhere?

no it looks complete nothing is hacked on it. hrmm. does the chaser ecu have only 2 ports???

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
935motorsports;1200411 said:
In those cars the other plug goes to the dash. So you need to find the missing ECU plug from another donor car/harness.

well this motor is in my s13 not a yota so do i need those clips to have the car run? or its that ONLY for dash and such. im just worried it has igintion and power in to other harness.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Yes, you will most likely need them. There are a few power/grounds there that need to be used and also the Main relay switch.

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
anyone available to trade a my full harness an ECU for a supra one?? i know its a long shot but id figure id give it a try. or if you know where i can locate the connectors from that would be great aswell!

ryojikaji

Jan 11, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Wow you guys don't know much about the jzx90 do you?

This is the right ecu for that engine and harness. Wiring it into s13 is super easy.

Don't waste any money dude you're on the right track. The ecu you have is much more reliable than a70 ecu trust me.

I can make you a harness if you're interested. As for the body connector you can just make your own if you really want to. Or I can make that also no biggie.

Btw, This is Aphxero posting from my brother's house oops.

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
thats definetly a chaser harness and computer im running that in my supra right now when i first got it i only had 2 plugs going into the ecu and it was an automatic harness i sent it to doctor tweek and he fixed it up for me now it has all 4 plugs

1JZS13

Aug 9, 2008
BROCAL-SOCAL
wolf31685;1205762 said:
thats definetly a chaser harness and computer im running that in my supra right now when i first got it i only had 2 plugs going into the ecu and it was an automatic harness i sent it to doctor tweek and he fixed it up for me now it has all 4 plugs

please PM me his price to do so. and his contact info! thanks dude!