eBay Supra

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Poodles said:
underhood isn't clean enough, and it just doesn't look overall clean enough to be that low milage...

7k miles is from my house to Florida, and back to my house, and back to Florida.

Or 3,500 two mile drives. :biglaugh:

Just sitting for 17 years it would get dusty even if it had never been driven.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Vehicle Description

Vehicle has ONLY 6858 original miles. Yes......not even 7000 miles yet. My car is in PERFECT condition. The only way to get a better car is to travel back to 1990 a get it from the factory floor. Red, 5-speed manual transmission, Sport (TARGA) roof, 3.0 liter, 24 valve, gray cloth interior. I could write a hundred word paragraph describing the condition of my car but I am not. IT IS PERFECT...............no stains, scratches, dents, chips, dirt, or anything else that you would not get from the Toyota factory. Call me directly if you are interested. I am only selling because I am opening a new business and need the cash. Deep down, I hope no one buys this car. 317-590-6369

^I can imagine^

poodles said:
smells fishy...

underhood isn't clean enough, and it just doesn't look overall clean enough to be that low milage...

You must be joking.

I don't know why on Earth you would part with that. At this point, seems like you could stand to make quite a bit in ten years in that condition.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
These pop up once in awhile. It's refreshing to see, and gives me hope. Last one I saw was a homo-blue '87-T with less than 20k on the odo, but the person wanted something crazy, like $25k for the car. That's probably about what they paid for the car when it was new. I wouldn't mind paying between $10k-20k for a "mint" car that was exactly what I wanted [interior/exterior, body type, options and condition], but for much less money and an investment of time, I can get the chassis that I want and build it to what I want, piece by piece. For now, all I can do is save money, wait and see.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
:love: Wow, stock radio! I haven't seen one of those since I bought my 1987 five years ago. Gorgeous car, if I were a rich collector.....

Interesting that it's past $12k and the reserve still isn't met. I guess he's quite serious that he hope no one buys it. :biglaugh:

ValgeKotkas said:
Ermm... aren't those -89 doors in that car? I mean the interior, the speaker pods.
6.5" front speaker pods were introduced in 1991. That's a 1990.