Ebay Oil Pumps

JXboost

LifeTakingbeast
Mar 9, 2007
N/A
hey guys, have you guys ever used a ebay oil pump? heres one on ebay, this is the image, what do u guys think? good? well my question out to u guys is... have you guys ever used a ebay oil pump, and is it good? this one here goes for 130 bucks so yea. so give me some suggessions guys.

7mge_op.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just me, but I would definately buy my oil pump from the stealership. That's one part I wouldn't want to be frugal with, but that's just my opinion.

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
suprahero said:
Just me, but I would definately buy my oil pump from the stealership. That's one part I wouldn't want to be frugal with, but that's just my opinion.

I agree.

I got my new oil pump complete with OEM plastic bag and OEM box (<-- woo) for an extra 40 USD.

For the safety of knowing this pump is what they stuck in the car in the factory, not a reconditioned one, I think it's worth it.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I bought mine off of eBay. It was not the unit that you showed though, as mine was sold for about 160 and sold as a new aisin pump. It even came in the original Aisin box. I checked the clearences and backlash and they were good and it even had turbo gears.

Now if I were in your situation, i wouldn't buy the topline boxed pump. Don't ask why.. I don't know.