Ebay Downpipes?

87SupraTurbo

Dec 10, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Well on ebay they have those sorta no name downpipes and i was wondering if anyone has ever purchased them before? Like that megan one? If so do they work alright? Cause i cant really afford an HKS downpipe but one of those look like they would work cause i wanna get the RSR GT2 exhaust system very soon.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
I picked up an ebay downpie....no problems at all. it was a special price so I only paid $40CAD shipped....lol ....I couldnet go wrong for $40.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
the ebay down pipes are just ok as it doesnt replace the elbow which is really restrictive. also for the most part the flex section they use is 2.5 in which is the diameter of the stock turbo exhaust. check out zoonen pipes or keep an eye on the f/s section for a used dp for cheap.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
I bought a new one 3inch dp from ebay about 7 months ago and it been pretty good the name is TP(Tuning Pros)which is a no name but it's still been pretty good.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
with stock DP I my boost would drop off bad at higher RPM's. I got one of these with the stock elbow and it made a huge difference. For the money its a nice upgrade.