Don't want to butcher factory harness

butson60

Apr 11, 2005
Lancaster
I am one who spends the time to get a clean install when it comes to wiring. Scotch-locs are the most horrible thing when it comes to automotive wiring. I would like to pass a link on to those who think as I do. Autosportwiring makes a ECU patch harness for the 89-92 supra. This will allow you to do most of your piggyback wiring without modifying the factory harness. Currently they do not offer a harness for the 87-88 :wtf:

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
thats awesome! too bad the 89+ harness isn't one their "colored" ones that easily identifies wires needed, but otherwise great find. Would make MAFT-PRO install a "cinch" *brings me one step closer to going with it*

This should be stickied somewhere, great find

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
email him.. he is a cool guy and can probably build you 87-88 one.. I got the parts i needed for my 1jz -> 2jz jumper harness from him even though the 1jz stuff isn't listed.. Email him.. im sure he can help you out..

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
go get a ECU from a cressida or something else toyota with the right plug and chop the end off the loom while your there, then desolder the plug and then do lots of soldering and lots of heatshrink tube!

butson60

Apr 11, 2005
Lancaster
That looks like the path use 87-88 guys will have to take. I got this response from Richard at Autosport wiring...

Tom, the problem is the parts are not available. The manufacturer will have to go back and produce them. They will not do so unless you order their minimum requirement. I don't remember the min. on those but it was probably around 1,000 for each of the connectors and 5,000 to 10,000 for the pins.