Del Slow

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
So at the track in line, im sitting behind my buddy waiting to get it, and he talking with the ricer kid beside him. conversation goes,

buddy:"whats done you your car man?"
kid: "Its got a supra motor"
buddy: "really?"
kid: "ya man, 7MM"
buddy: "my friend behind me has got a supra at home, he'd probably like to check out your set up" **as my buddy calls me to get my attention**
kid: oh, no man, i dont want anyone looking at it... its uhhhh......."

and that was it

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
del sol, err, del SLOW. I wanted to slap him, if he didnt run away before i could get there, i was going to ask him about his BHG

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
lol, i have actually seen a "Del Slow" here in georgia he actually had the badge on the back of the car that said that. I thought it was awsome i gave him the thumbs up as i drove by :p

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i dont think i could ever thumbs up a honda, unless he just walked all over me. then id give him the middle finger then,but definatly not the thumb

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
well liked his "del slow" emblem on the back lol. I could care less, it was turbo because at the next light he tried to race me haha, i talked to him at the light he had a b18 turbo :p

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
ill respect anything that is quick, done right and clean. i dont care if its a honda, nissan, or even a kia. there is more thatn one way to go fast

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Jayhall said:
i dont think i could ever thumbs up a honda, unless he just walked all over me. then id give him the middle finger then,but definatly not the thumb

And this is not stereotyping boys and girls. I have many honda owners who are loyal car enthusiasts and who would hand my ass to me ANY day.

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
foreverpsycotic said:
ill respect anything that is quick, done right and clean. i dont care if its a honda, nissan, or even a kia. there is more thatn one way to go fast

s383mmber1 said:
And this is not stereotyping boys and girls. I have many honda owners who are loyal car enthusiasts and who would hand my ass to me ANY day.

go buy hondas then, this is a SUPRA forum. Why i hate honda owners, because they think they are better then you becasue they are faster. Bad attiude, i dont care if a honda runs 10s all night, i guarantee the driver will cut you down every chance he gets. loyal car guy or not, i bet they are still douch bags about it. I know one guy, every fucking word out of his mouth relates to my car being slow, and his being fast. Its annoying. For the record, one of my best friends has a honda that would whoop my ass, and almost any other street car around here. I respect his car, mainly because he has a great attitude about it. Not cocky, doesnt tell me how much better he is than me. And you will never once hear him flaunt the $100,000+ hes got in his car.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
Talking about a del slow

I raced one in boise...

I asked what he ran and he said 10.66 on street tires.

he asked me what i ran and my friend wa slike 18's.

and he gave me the thumbs up

we ended up racing like 4 times and i hella pwned him.

its pretty funny, when he asked me what i ran and my friend said 18's and i revved him and he jumped in his car, and looked over pretty funny.

he said he had a spoony motor or some shit. but it was pretty goddamn slow car

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Jayhall said:
go buy hondas then, this is a SUPRA forum. Why i hate honda owners, because they think they are better then you becasue they are faster. Bad attiude, i dont care if a honda runs 10s all night, i guarantee the driver will cut you down every chance he gets. loyal car guy or not, i bet they are still douch bags about it. I know one guy, every fucking word out of his mouth relates to my car being slow, and his being fast. Its annoying. For the record, one of my best friends has a honda that would whoop my ass, and almost any other street car around here. I respect his car, mainly because he has a great attitude about it. Not cocky, doesnt tell me how much better he is than me. And you will never once hear him flaunt the $100,000+ hes got in his car.

its not all honda guys, its just the ones that look like ass. i have never seen personally a riced out car that was fast. i said in my criteria that it must be cleen, and with a clean looking car, the people that own it are probably not asshats and are good guys. i guess its all where you are from.