Damn you Guitar Hero

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
So for the past 30 minutes, instead of doing my schoolwork, ive been trying to break 300,000 points on infected by bad religion.

Now see, this isn't that hard normally, but today its giving me so much shit.

p556522_1.jpg

Thats as far as I went for now before getting frustrated.

I just slipped a finger during one part in the middle of the 6 second solo, and Bam, I failed.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I basically suck now. After feeling like a failure for not breaking 300k on that song(which i can do easily on a good day) i have sucked hard core, Even on fat lip, I can do that song with my eyes closed on hard.

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
im nowhere near you guys....i just recently beat it on medium, so i dont even know what expert feels like. i gotta catch up apparently...:aigo:

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
CryoSlash said:
bark at the moon expert anyone? ;)

If you're serious then I'm all for it. Lets put your guitar playing skills to the test (I have a guitar lesson in 1 hour so hurry up and decide if you want to play or not)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
GotTurbos? said:
If you're serious then I'm all for it. Lets put your guitar playing skills to the test (I have a guitar lesson in 1 hour so hurry up and decide if you want to play or not)
okay ill play it heheh. jeez this is gonna be fun, i haven't played this game in a long time cause i kind of got bored lol.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
man i hate that i can play the songs on real guitar but like fail at this game haha.
oh and doesn't anyone else hate how you look at anything after and it looks like its moving? annoys me to death lol.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Mine is too big, 67" widescreen thing.

My band name is an odd one too.

Its TR. I forgot to hit the green button to put in D, my friend came up with it. After that, it just stuck