Custom Liscense Plate For Sleeper

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
Hey guys im just looking for ideas on a custom liscense plate for a total sleeper. Something funny but yet says WTF just happened

post ideas with the meanings.

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Depends on where you are and how many letters you can use. In AZ, I had "BHG LOL" on my car... then I blew the head gasket, go figure, day before the plate came in.

Up here in WY, I think I can get a 5 letter plate, I'll probably be going with "RICER" for the 89. :p

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
te72;1639929 said:
Depends on where you are and how many letters you can use. In AZ, I had "BHG LOL" on my car... then I blew the head gasket, go figure, day before the plate came in.

Up here in WY, I think I can get a 5 letter plate, I'll probably be going with "RICER" for the 89. :p

Now that takes the cake. lol should get one that says dmbluck now

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

89nasupra;1639956 said:
He is going to buy one once he is home from my understanding.

your understanding is wrong. My father is picking up a 89 n/a 5 speed hardtop for me from spring,tx thursday.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
You guys are all wrong.. as supra owners i think we can all relate. im in the works of getting this for my baby as we speak MNY PIT :) but then again i suppose that has nothing to do with possible outcome of an unforseeable ass whooping.