Custom front fender mod

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Ok, here is how to make the front fenders more aerodynamic, and save weight from paint removal. It's easy, and requires no work from you.

Step 1) Give wife 1jz supra.
Step 2) Have her drive around while talking on the cell phone.
Step 3) Look for a red light with a Ford Taurus parked at it.
Step 4) Have her drive about 20 feet from the Taurus before she notices the light is red.
Step 5) Have her slam on the brakes and swirve to the right.

p405775_1.jpg

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
EWW, GL with the repairs. How did she feel, if she was crying, that might be forgivable. lol jk. Hope she wasn't hurt. Damn whiplash can sneak up on ya.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
rpk2012 said:
EWW, GL with the repairs. How did she feel, if she was crying, that might be forgivable. lol jk. Hope she wasn't hurt. Damn whiplash can sneak up on ya.

She was not crying when she got home........but I was :cry: :biglaugh:

Thank god my bubble marker lived! LOL

Anyone have a black fender available???

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Wait, when did this happen exactly? Was it the same night of the Autobacs meet? I thought it was like the day before...

Anyway, that really sucks about the damage...at least it is only the fender that needs to be replaced (hopefully)...and I must say, usually pictures tend to make things look better than they really are, but that pic makes it look worse...:icon_conf

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
Ouch!

Whew...at least its just the front driverside fender...sigh...

I love the sarcasm Aaron...I really thought this was a mod at first, when I realized the pic you posted...haha

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Looks like everything survived except the fender, scuff mark on the nose looks like it can be buffed/polished out

Sucks Aaron, but it could be a lot worse, it's just a car man! ;)

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Sorry to hear this Aaron.
But at least replacing the fender will be fairly easy. Could have been much worse with hood and bumper damage not to mention the bubble marker!

I think it might be time to by a Corolla and have yourself 2 Supras, a 7M and a 1J.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Damn That sucks Aaron! We got a black fender over here, but it's still attached to my cousin's supra, and I don't think he'd appreciate it if I took it off and mailed it to you ;).

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
man WTF is with all the supras getting munched...I think I am gonna make a concious effort to take it easy for a little while until the supra gods are appeased!